TRADITIONAL FENG SHUI
Traditional Feng Shui is much more scientific than the method in many of the methods in popular Feng Shui "how-to" books. It is not something that can be learned in a weekend course. The Feng Shui Way implements the methods used by ancient Chinese Masters, such as Form, Bazhi, and Flying Stars.
The Flying Stars Method is the most complex one. It provides an energy blueprint of your home based on the direction it faces and the year it was constructed. Each home has its own energy chart, so the "one size fits all" method is often ineffective.
Each home has some areas with good energy, but it also has areas where there is negative energy. The specific energy blueprint for your home shows where we can enhance the good energy and remedy the negative energy. If there are two doors going into your home, one is usually more fortunate than the other. Some windows let in good energy so they should be left open, others let in negative energy so we keep those closed most of the time.
PLEASE CONTACT US WHEN:
- Buying a new home or doing major renovations
- Redecorating - we can help you choose the best colours for your home based on the energy blueprint
- Things just aren't going right after you moved into your new home
- You can't sleep
- Chronic illness, especially when you have just moved
- You need a speaker for your event, such as a ladies' luncheon